Here's a very good infographic on how men should dress. Ladies, read on and help make your guy dapper from top to toe.
Monday, June 16, 2014
Presenting the product shots I got for Krave Outrage Lipstick in Chili Pepper (Red) and Lychees (Pink). I specifically bought two very different shades so that I could experiment with these lipsticks.
Here's a complete description of the product:
OUTRAGE Restorative Lipstick with Pomegranate Seed Extract
5.7 g nt wt
Suitable for people with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis
95% Less chemicals
Repair chapped lips
Restore Aging lips
For sensitive skin
Safe even for kids
Safe for everyday use
Get a long lasting luxurious lip treat with Outrage Restorative lipstick with Pomegranate seed extract, Coconut Oil, Sesame seed oil, Vanilla extract & Stevia
that are rich in lipids, poly unsaturated fatty acids, protein, fiber, vitamins & minerals, pectin, polyphenols, isoflavines and estrone. It helps repair, restore & heal dry, chapped lips. Formulated with 95% less chemicals. Transform your dark lips into pinkish state. Smoothens and softens your lips without harsh chemicals.
1. POMEGRANATE SEED EXTRACT - ability to improve wound healing, resulting in faster repair of skin cuts and scrapes. It also appears to play a positive role in the repair of skin damaged due to sun exposure and aging. Extracts of pomegranate are thought to exert their positive effects on skin aging by extending the life of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin.
2. SESAME SEED OIL - Research shows that sesame seed oil is a potent antioxidant. In the tissues beneath the skin, this oil will neutralize oxygen radicals. It penetrates into the skin quickly and enters the blood stream through the capillaries. Molecules of sesame seed oil maintain good cholesterol (HDL) and lower bad cholesterol (LDL).Sesame seed oil is a cell growth regulator and slows down cell growth and replication.
3. COCONUT OIL - is an excellent skin conditioner containing medium-chain triglycerides, naturally occurring fats which deeply penetrate, moisturize and acts as a protective barrier against environmental and free radical damage. The oil also provides sun protection by screening 20 percent of ultraviolet exposure.
4. VANILLA EXTRACT - Antibacterial properties of vanillin help cleanse skin problems such as pimples and acne. Moreover, antioxidant properties of vanilla help fight the damage caused by free radicals. It may even help slow signs of aging. The cosmetic industry uses vanilla both for its fragrance as well as anti-aging properties.
5. STEVIA - Stevia concentrate is also effective when used on seborrhea, dermatitis, and eczema. Reportedly, cuts and scratches heal more rapidly when stevia concentrate is applied.
Ricinus Communis, Sesame seed oil, Coconut oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apis Mellifera, Pomegranate seed extract, Natural Vanilla oil, Stevia. COLOR INGREDIENTS: Mica, Titanium Dioxide MAY CONTAIN: iron oxides & Manganese Violet
As much as I would like to get experimental, I opted to choose red and pink only because I don't want to risk getting a very bold color that I might feel uncomfortable with.
But yes, the Krave Outrage Restorative Lipsticks come in different shades! The 2014 new shades are as follows:
|Official product shot from Krave facebook page|
They look like pastels and I just love looking at them. I wonder how they would look on my lips
Of course, since I am a dealer, I got my pair of lipsticks at a discount. Yey! (--,)
I can't wait to wear these lippies!
Posted by Swexie at 4:30 AM